Tessa Czislowski is a lawyer in Ward Keller’s busy family law practice. She joined Ward Keller in 2009 as a law clerk and was admitted to practise in 2011.
In her family law practice, Tessa works on a range of matters from division of property after separation, resolving parenting disputes and divorce and child support issues. “I try to achieve a result my client is happy with, without having to go Court” she says.
Tessa is a Registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner and can provide mediation services to separating parties. Tessa also assists clients with their wills and estate planning.
Tessa grew up in Darwin’s rural area and undertook her schooling and higher education in the Northern Territory. In her spare time, she enjoys camping, fishing and travelling.
Areas of Law
- property settlements (including de facto relationships)
- family law matters involving children
- consent orders (parenting and property)
- pre-nuptial and other binding financial agreements
- child support
- alternative dispute resolution
- wills, powers of attorney, advanced personal planning and estate planning
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), Charles Darwin University
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Australian National University
- Admitted as a Legal Practitioner in the Northern Territory (2011)
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia (2011)
- Member of the Family Law Section.