Kaliopi joined Ward Keller in July of 2013 after working with another local firm for five years.
She’s really enjoys working at Ward Keller. “The culture here is fantastic,” she said.
Born and raised in Darwin, Kaliopi is a true local and so she understands the issues faced by people living and working in the remote tropics.
Kaliopi graduated from Charles Darwin University in early 2009 and was admitted into practice in the Supreme Court of the Northern Territory later that year.
Kaliopi is passionate about practising law and takes pride in all aspects of her work, especially achieving practical, commercial outcomes for clients. She establishes good working relationships, and this gives clients the confidence that they’re getting the best possible legal representation.
While Kaliopi’s primary area of practice is workers’ compensation, she can also assist clients in industrial relations, personal injury, debt recovery and commercial law.
Outside of legal practice, Kaliopi enjoys travelling and has spent a lot of time in Europe and the US. “I enjoy learning about different cultures and tasting new kinds of food,” she said.
Areas of Law
- industrial relations
- debt recovery
- commercial law
- liquor licensing
- workers compensation
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Laws, Charles Darwin University
- Bachelor of Arts (major in psychology), Charles Darwin University
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Australian National University
- Admitted to practise in the Northern Territory, 2009
- Member of the NT Law Society
- Practitioner on the Northern Territory Pro Bono Clearing House Register
- Member of the Pro Bono Panel for the Northern Territory Pro Bono Clearing House